Well-Safe Solutions, Aberdeen, though there may be the requirement to visit and work at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR team with a particular emphasis on actively managing all HR systems and processes.
The HR Assistant will be required to:
- Provide full administrative support to the HR team
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process including; maintaining the careers in-box, advertising, corresponding with all applicants, setting up interviews, compiling approved offers of employment.
- Co-ordinate the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for all new employees as well as ensuring all Company required documentation and certification is submitted and verified.
- Administer the end of probationary process.
- Support the implementation and subsequently maintain the HR system; Talent, ensuring the accurate and easy retrieval of information, and maximizing reporting capabilities.
- Accurately maintaining/updating the following; Employee Files, Careers section of the website, weekly HR report, Employee Hub/News, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Knowledge & Competence Matrix, Company organograms.
- Book any internal training courses/medicals as required as well as manage the organisational requirements for internal training/briefings/workshops etc.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of Performance and Development process. Providing reception/telephone cover as required.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Professional, responsive recruitment experience for all
- Effective, planned and welcoming transition for all new employees
- Accurate systems maintained which produce relevant and useful business reports
- Accurate and up to date filing maintained to ensure the easy retrieval of all employee records Efficient and effective HR systems and processes which support business requirements
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description. The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Knowledge and competency:
- Nat 5 English minimum
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Accuracy, with good attention to detail
- Methodical and organised
- Good IT skills
- Quick and keen learner
- Operate with integrity at all times
- Efficient in the use of MS Office packages Nat 5 Business Management
Closing date June 14, 2019. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject header should reference the position HR Assistant.